Terms & Conditions
Payments & Fees For Courses/Workshops
- Defined as delegates who do not have credit facilities with Pink Elephant SA through their employer/sponsoring entity
- Are required to make payment on registration
- Your seat/place is not confirmed until payment has been received
- Payment must be received before the start date of the training course
- If no payment is received before the start of the training course, you will not be allowed to attend
- Payments are accepted via traditional Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or through an online Payment Gateway. Payment details are shared on completion of your order
- Defined as delegates who have a credit facility with Pink Elephant SA through their employer/sponsoring entity
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice or before Course/Workshop start date, whichever comes first. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment is accepted, and details of payment are shared on the invoice provided
- Delegates booked through their employer/sponsoring entity will have their seats/places confirmed on receipt of a valid Purchase Order
- The Purchase Order must be received before the start date of the training course
- If no Purchase Order is received before the start of the training course, delegates may need to be transferred to an alternative date until either Payment or a valid Purchase Order is received
Cancellation & Rescheduling
- Pink Elephant SA reserves the right to alter, cancel or reschedule any course or trainer without liability & at its discretion. Pink Elephant SA will use reasonable effort to notify you of any changes at least one week in advance
- You will not be liable for any charges arising from a cancellation or rescheduling done by Pink Elephant SA
Delegate Cancellations, Postponements & Refunds
Cancellations are subject to terms and conditions as outlined below:
- A full refund is subject to receiving a cancellation notice 10 or more business days before the start of the course
- Where a cancellation is received 6 to 9 business days (inclusive) before the start of the course, you will receive a partial refund calculated as: original invoice value less 15% (Admin Fee)
- No refunds are provided when a cancellation is received 0 to 5 days (inclusive) before the start of the course
- If Pink Elephant SA is not notified of a cancellation/postponement and the delegate does not attend the course, no refunds will be issued, and this will be deemed as a no sho
You may postpone your attendance of a course under the following conditions:
- Inform Pink Elephant SA in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Postponements received 10 or more business days before the start of the course will incur no penalty fees
- Postponements received between 0 to 9 business days (inclusive) before the start of the course will incur a 15% Admin Fee based on the original invoice value
- You will receive a Course/Workshop credit which is valid for 6 months from the original date of postponement
Self-Paced Online Courses
- Access to self-paced online courses are as indicated on our website & course confirmation e-mails
- No substitutions can be made once the subscription has been activated
- No refunds can be made once the subscription has been activated
- Use of the course materials is granted under single user license and cannot be copied, reproduced or transmitted. These materials are granted for internal, non-commercial use only.
All examinations written through Pink Elephant SA will be done online with a Proctor
- You may write your exam from home (or any other location that aligns with the rules of remote proctor examinations)
- Please note: Effective 01 September 2022 we are no longer accepting delegates to write their exam at our offices
- Exam prices are inclusive of all fees including the Proctor
- All examinations are to be written within one year of the training attended. Should a year elapse from the date of training & the examination is not taken, the examination will be forfeited, and no refund will be issued
In the case of failure of an examination, and an exam-rewrite is required the following terms & conditions apply:
- Inform Pink Elephant SA in writing (email@example.com) of the intent to rewrite
- You will be liable for payment of the exam rewrite (a quote is provided)
- You may only write your exam with the same training provider whom you trained with (i.e. You cannot rewrite your exam with another training provider if you completed your training with Pink Elephant SA)
Online Proctor examinations require that the candidate provide a form of identification that:
- Is valid & government issued
- Includes a photograph
- Shows the candidates date of birth
- Shows the candidates full name in Latin characters
- Where identification cannot be provided and/or achieved, the exam cannot be concluded
Take2 Re-Sit Exam Option
Pink Elephant allows delegates who write any PeopleCert accredited exam the option of purchasing a Take2 Resit voucher. The Take2 allows for a delegate to rewrite the same exam without having to pay in full for a rewrite.
- Take2 must be purchased through Pink Elephant before your exam voucher is issued (please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to include the Take2 when exams are booked)
- Take2 is exam specific; it cannot be used for any other offering and is valid only for the exam originally purchased
- The Take2 allows you to rewrite the same exam in case of a failure. In the event of a pass, the Take2 is forefeited
- The Take2 is valid for 6 months after failing an exam. Meaning you will need to rewrite within 6 months of the first attempt
- Take2 is non transferable, non-refundable & cannot be redeemed for cash or credit (even if it isn’t used)
- Take2 is not available for purchase after a failed exam. You will need to pay full price for a rewrite
Cancellation Of Exams
All exams are administered through an independent body via online proctor. Once you have registered on the relevant portal to book your exam, any cancellations, transfers, and associated activities will be administered through the relevant portal. There are fees associated with changing your date of examination if done less than 48 hours in advance. These fees and any other fees will be charged for directly with the provider.
- Use of the course materials is granted under single user license and cannot be copied, reproduced or transmitted. These materials are granted for internal, non-commercial use only
- Some courses require specific prerequisites which must be adhered to before attendance
- Proof of prior certification or pre-requisite certification may be requested before attendance
- Examinations cannot be booked unless you have attending training with Pink Elephant SA. In cases where you have completed training with an alternative training provider, written and failed an exam, you will not be able to purchase just the exam from Pink Elephant SA. You would either:
- Re-book your examination with the training provider you attended training with
- Book the course & exam with Pink Elephant & attend the training with Pink Elephant SA
Copyright & Trademark Information
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, and software is the property of Pink Elephant South Africa or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.
- ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Copyright ® of AXELOS Limited 2022. Used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
- AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
- The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved. BRMP® is a registered trademark of the Business Relationship Management Institute Inc.
- BRMI® is a registered trademark of the Business Relationship Management Institute Inc.
- Change Management™, CCMP™ and Certified Change Management Professional™ are registered trademarks of the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP).
- DevOps Essentials™, DevOps Leadership™, and Integrated Service Management Essentials™ are trademarks of Professional Designations Corp.