Enable a digital mindset for your business flow through Pink Elephant’s automation and application development.
We offer ready-built applications to empower organisations to take their operations to the next level. We also offer the ability to engineer business process solutions to the specific needs of your organisation.
By automating business processes and implementing business applications it is possible to:
- Streamline communications
- Enforce accountability
- Establish a clear approval hierarchy
- Minimise costs and manual errors
- Free up resources for innovation
- Keep track of business processes
Pink Elephant have partnered with key, market-leading, technology vendors who offer options that are complementary to our various services:
Gartner and Forrester leading ITSM toolset, easily configured for business and workforce enablement…more
Discovery and Dependency Mapping (DDM) gives organisations a clear and timely view of IT Service configuration…more
With Bomgar, we are able to access and support nearly any remote computer or mobile device, all with the highest levels of security…more
Automated self-service password reset and synchronisation…more
HOW DO WE WORK?
It’s no secret that change is the only constant in software development projects. The question is – how do we deal with it? Pink Elephant uses Agile methodology for all delivery and design work. We develop in two-week iterations called ‘sprints’ and deliver working, shippable software at the end of each iteration.
- Close coordination with your staff and organisation through intensive communication with consistent feedback and team spirit enable an effective work process.
- Our customers don’t wait for three months to see what we built for them – you can be as involved as you want to be and any changes or new features can simply be added into the next iteration.
That’s how we deal with change.
We also offer Agile Training and certification …more
Download the Pink-Agile-Framework-White-Paper
IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING:
Our solutions integrate with Sharepoint, Salesforce, and many other platforms.
You can choose to host either in the cloud, or on-premise.
Our market leading technology powers our Service Centre. Find out more about how we can manage your Service Centre.
Contact us for a Consultation.
Contact us for a Demo.