Cherwell® Service Management is a powerful, flexible IT service management (ITSM) tool that enables IT teams to implement, automate, and modernise service and support processes to meet new and evolving needs—at a fraction of the cost and complexity associated with legacy ITSM tools.
The Cherwell platform is exceptionally easy to customise and configure, which means your service desk can be truly “agile.” Add new capabilities, integrate easily with third party applications, and extend the benefits of service management to other departments across the organisation— in days, not months, and without needing an army of programmers.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Comes complete with ITIL Certified Processes
- Easy to configure and customise
- Codeless technology
- Award winning mergeable application technology
- Simple licensing model
- Self-service portal
- Reporting and dashboard capabilities
MAGIC QUADRANT FOR IT SERVICE SUPPORT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
IT service support management tools are vital for infrastructure and operation organisations to manage support and delivery of IT services. This research profiles key vendors of enterprise ITSSM tools to help I&O leaders make better selections.
Source: Gartner (August 2017) http://gtnr.it/2r9yWkd
- Cherwell has continued to drive good customer engagement and attract a loyal following.
- Cherwell has increased its capabilities in wider IT Operations Management functions with enhancements to Cherwell Asset Management, and close partnership with FireScope for features such as discovery and dependency mapping.
- Cherwell has introduced alternative Software as a Service hosting via Microsoft Azure to provide enterprise performance, security and privacy to customers with a global footprint.
- Cherwell Software ranks 4.3 out of 5 for their service management tool http://gtnr.it/2rhvGHQ
- Cherwell use intelligent interfaces and well-constructed forms to automate the basics of the processes in a comprehensive and informative way. http://bit.ly/2stdpab
With powerful and flexible technology that upgrades seamlessly, customers also use Cherwell Service Management to automate processes outside of IT.
OTHER CHERWELL PRODUCTS:
IT Asset Management – Know what you’ve got.
Software License Management – Ensure you are compliant and optimising your spend.
IT Event Management – IT Service Outcome Management (ITSOM) – a new approach.
Supplier Management – SIAM – Service Integration & Management.
Organisation Service Management – Services that transform your organisational efficiency.
Cherwell Software powers our Service Centre, find out more about our Service Centre.
Cherwell comes completed with ITIL Certified Processes – find out more about ITIL.
Request a demo