Join one of our virtual classroom courses or self-paced online courses from the comfort of your own home
Pink Elephants Virtual Classroom courses allow you to take part in our award-winning classroom training, without leaving the comfort of your own home or office.
How it works:
- Classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the Microsoft Teams platform. These courses will be run at real time on specific dates and times as per our training schedule.
- Our courses will be split into multiple sessions, with short breaks in between so you can stay focused and refreshed.
- Throughout the course the learning professional will use the Microsoft Teams platform to share presentations and whiteboard notes to your screen.
- Course Material will be sent via email as a PDF prior to the start of the course.
- Once the chosen course has concluded, exams can be taken at Pink Elephant or online using a remote Proctor.
Benefits of Virtual-Classroom Courses
- Access to our expert trainers and the ability to interact with them and ask questions
- Learn from home or anywhere with internet access
- Save time and money with travel costs
- The same high quality as our classroom training
All our public classroom courses are available as Instructor Led Online Virtual Classroom courses!
- See available courses: Training Courses
What you need:
- A computer with an internet connection (Minimum 4MBS line recommended although a 10MBS line is Ideal)
- Microphone (for participating in the meeting using audio chat)
- Webcam (your instructor may require this / if you want to be seen during the class)
- Access to Microsoft Teams – see below for more info
How to get set up for your Microsoft Teams virtual classes:
- You will receive a Microsoft Teams Meeting Invite from your Trainer a few days before the start of your course
- You will be invited as a Guest to Pink Elephant’s Teams, please accept this Meeting Request so the course time is booked in your diary and so that you have easy access to the meeting link
- Please note that you do not require an Office 365 account to join the training on Teams because you are being invited as a guest
- Please note that accepting this request from Pink Elephant will have zero effect on to your organisation’s Office 365 account if your organisation already uses Teams as an internal communication tool as you will be accepting as a guest
- To test your Teams access / join your class, please click the Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link in either the original email request or in the body of the meeting request in your calendar
- You can choose between using Teams on your web browser or through the Teams App on your device (you would need to download and install if you haven’t already) •
- Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings (these can be changed throughout the meeting as required)
- Click the Join Now button to be admitted to the meeting
NB: Please ensure you get everything set up and ready at least 30 minutes prior to the start time of your course to ensure everything runs smoothly / you have time to get assistance with joining should you have any challenges.
Expectations from Students participating in a WebEx meeting:
- Make sure to be ready for the meeting before the meeting time.
- If you join a meeting late use the private chat option with other participants or the presenter to catch-up on the part of the discussion that you missed.
- Make sure to keep your mic on mute when you are not talking to minimize the amount of noise in the meeting space.
- Make sure to follow all the meeting etiquettes that you would follow in a normal class session, meeting or discussion.
Self-paced Online Courses:
We also run several self-paced online courses that can be completed anywhere and in your own time. Sign up for any of these courses today:
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition
- ITIL 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist – High Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist – Direct, Plan & Improve
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Personal Pass
- ITIL v3 Operational Support & Analysis
- ITIL v3 Release, Control & Validation
- ITIL v3 Service Offerings & Agreements
- ITIL v3 Planning, Protection & Optimisation
- ITIL v3 Service Strategy
- ITIL v3 Service Design
- ITIL v3 Service Operation
- ITIL v3 Service Transition
- ITIL v3 Continual Improvement
- DevOps Essentials
- IT Asset Management
- Service Catalogue Specialist
- Agile Scrum Essentials
- Agile Scrum Master
- Business Relationship Management
- SIAM Foundation
Get a Training quote today, click here.
For more info on our Training Services, click here.