Join one of our virtual classroom courses or self-paced online courses from the comfort of your own home
Pink Elephants Virtual Classroom courses allow you to take part in our award-winning classroom training, without leaving the comfort of your own home or office.
How it works:
- Classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform. These courses will be run at real-time on specific dates and times as per our training schedule.
- Our courses will be split into multiple sessions, with short breaks in between so you can stay focused and refreshed.
- Throughout the course the learning professional will use the WebEx platform to share presentations and whiteboard notes to your screen.
- Course Material will be sent via email as a PDF prior to the start of the course.
- Once the chosen course has concluded, exams are then taken online as well including a remote Proctor.
Benefits of Virtual-Classroom Courses
- Access to our expert trainers and the ability to interact with them and ask questions
- Learn from home or anywhere with internet access
- Save time and money with travel costs
- The same high quality as our classroom training
All our public classroom courses are available as Instructor Led Online Virtual Classroom courses!
- See available courses: Training Courses
What you need:
- A computer with an internet connection (Minimum 4MBS line recommended although a 10MBS line is Ideal)
- WebEx conferencing platform by Cisco.
- Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings.
- If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
- Please Note: The WebEx plug-in will not install if your browser has high security settings or you do not have administrative rights on your PC/Mac. This is a one-time installation.
- You can test your system
- Microphone (optional, for participating in the meeting using audio chat)
- Webcam (optional, if you wish to be seen during video conferencing – your instructor may require this)
Steps to be followed before the virtual lesson:
- Ensure that you are able to login to your WebEx account successfully
- We will send you a link to register for your course
- For help with logging in, go to: WebEx Login Guide
- Ensure that your audio and video connections are working properly, you can check your webcam
- Make sure that you have the correct link to join the meeting
- 20 minutes before the course begins you should launch the software (the launch button is located within ‘My Virtual Account’ portal), connect your audio, introduce yourself to the trainer and familiarise yourself with the WebEx
- If you cannot get audio working after spending 5 minutes, use the telephone audio – the phone number and session id is available inside WebEx by clicking on the Meeting Info tab
- If unable to access WebEx, check your instructor’s online syllabus in Blackboard for instructions)
- Open your chat screen so you can read and write chat messages.
Expectations from Students participating in a WebEx meeting:
- Make sure to be ready for the meeting before the meeting time.
- If you join a meeting late use the private chat option with other participants or the presenter to catch-up on the part of the discussion that you missed.
- Make sure to keep your mic on mute when you are not talking to minimize the amount of noise in the meeting space.
- Make sure to follow all the meeting etiquettes that you would follow in a normal class session, meeting or discussion.
Self-paced Online Courses:
We also run several self-paced online courses that can be completed anywhere and in your own time. Sign up for any of these courses today:
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition
- ITIL 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist – High Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist – Direct, Plan & Improve
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Personal Pass
- ITIL v3 Operational Support & Analysis
- ITIL v3 Release, Control & Validation
- ITIL v3 Service Offerings & Agreements
- ITIL v3 Planning, Protection & Optimisation
- ITIL v3 Service Strategy
- ITIL v3 Service Design
- ITIL v3 Service Operation
- ITIL v3 Service Transition
- ITIL v3 Continual Improvement
- DevOps Essentials
- IT Asset Management
- Service Catalogue Specialist
- Agile Scrum Essentials
- Agile Scrum Master
- Business Relationship Management
- SIAM Foundation
Get a Training quote today, click here.
For more info on our Training Services, click here.