Yay! This is such an exciting time to be at Pink Elephant. Throughout our rich history, we have been a major driving force on the world stage introducing ITIL® and IT management best practices through our main service lines of education, consulting, automation, managed service and people.
This continued innovation and success is attributable to our people. We believe that without our Pinkers, none of this would have been possible.
We are an independent ongoing service improvement and business transformation partner that delivers professional solutions. Through our services, our people have the opportunity to enable organisations to better align their IT services to business needs. This has the effect of helping the organisation improve the services they offer as well as their bottom line.
BENEFITS OF JOINING PINK ELEPHANT
- You’ll get the pride (and bragging rights!) that come with working for a recognised IT industry leader,
- You’ll join a positive work environment where employees are encouraged to achieve their full potential towards future career opportunities,
- You’ll get company-sponsored certification in ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library).
Sound good to you?
Why don’t you explore your
potential with Pink Elephant?
Below is a list of all of the current vacancies we have right now.
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive new job opportunities when they become available.
Position: IT Service Management Consultant / Trainer
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Lead and manage ITSM driven improvement initiatives for Clients.
- Conduct process maturity and capability assessments based on best practice frameworks like ITIL, models like CMMI and standards like ISO/IEC 15504
- Design of roadmaps to plan ITSM process implementation and improvement programs.
- Facilitate and manage projects to drive service and process improvement/implementation initiatives.
- Assisting clients to develop clear strategic plans to address people, process and technology issues associated with relevant Pink Elephant engagements
- Function in an advisory capacity both internally and externally, driving innovation and enhancing the capability of Pink Elephant’s consultancy practice.
- Enhance the credibility of Pink Elephant through thought leadership and industry recognition.
- Ability to create / develop solutions, alongside other operations team members, to meet client needs
- Actively supports the Pink Elephant corporate strategy i.e. through delivery excellence, providing opportunities for other Pink Elephant business units.
- Working to tight deadlines so as to meet objectives of Pink Elephant and its Clients
- Meet or exceed qualitative and quantitative Key Performance indicators for Consultant performance
- Facilitation and delivery of training/workhops inline with the needs of the class, while taking into consideration the spefic needs of individual delegates.
- Delivery of training across mediums such as instructor led, web-based and virtual clasroom
- Customoisation of training material and delivery to facilitate client learning objectives
- Identify opportunities to innovate and improve on classroom performance and the client experience.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer for internaly and externaly through one-on-one mentoring
- Meet or exceed qualitative and quantitative Key Performance indicators for Trainer performance
- Focus on maintianing the status of a subject matter expert through the adoption of learning and certification renewal programs.
Skill/Knowledge Requiremets (academic, technical, professional)
- Graduate qualified or relevant industry experience
- Minimum of five points on the ITIL qualification scheme
- Full clean driving licence
- ITIL Service Management Expert qualification
- Project Management (PRINCE 2, Agile)
- COBIT 5 Foundation
- Minimum of three years IT service management Consulting/Training
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout South Africa predominantly, as well as the whole of Africa and sometimes worldwide when required
- Experience of all aspects of IT Service Management
- Demonstrated full responsibility for IT service management processes or projects
- Breadth and depth of experience in IT service management business environments
- PRINCE2, Agile, SDI, COBIT, ISO 20000 and/or technical certifications will be an advantage
- Recognised externally with in the Industry as either a specialist or leader in a relevant subject matter
- Member of relevant external bodies e.g. ITSMF, ITSMI, COBIT
Position: Service Desk Analyst
- 1st and 2nd line IT and Technical support
- Logging and tracking of incidents and requests
- Logging and communicating all incidents to customers and IT
- Remote support
- Troubleshooting skills – office desktop and applications
- Troubleshooting of Network Related issues (Especially pertaining to LAN; WAN and Telkom related issues)
- Assist with Printer issues
- Ability to provide first time resolution by using available tools
- Identification and escalation of re-occurring problems and incidents, identify trends
- Follow up on priority calls
- 2-3 years previous experience in IT
- Any previous
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent general communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office & Windows XP/Windows7
- ITIL Foundation v 3 / Good understand of ITIL (advantageous)
- 18- 24 months in the Customer Service industry or IT Service Desk experience
- Advanced desktop support knowledge and strong technical abilities
- Strong network related background
- Knowledge of Service Desk activities an advantage
- Cosima, HP Service Manager, Cherwell, Service Now or Remedy Service Desk suite knowledge an advantage
- Grade 12 – subjects Computer Science
- MCITP or MCP
- ITIL V3 Foundation would be an advantage
- Studying towards CCNA/CCNP would be an advantage
The successful candidate must:
- Have strong communication skills. A high command of the English language both written and verbal is essential
- Able to operate as a good team player
- Be strong in attention to detail and accuracy
- Have Initiative
- Have good people skills
- Have high levels of professionalism
- Be punctuality
- Be a quick learner
- Have own reliable transport
- Have drive and energetic
- Has an analytical and logical ‘mindset’ when dealing with issues. Demonstrate clear purpose, enthusiasm and commitment
Additional Requirements (Customer Depended):
- Candidate Should speak, write either French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Polish and / or Dutch. Multiligual will be an advantage
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- International Service Desk experience (European customers)
Position: New Business Development Specialist
- New business development
- Actively pursue opportunities across PINK ELEPHANT’s full range of products and services.
- Develop / execute strategic account plans and tactics to build relationships, develop early cycle business opportunities, increase account penetration, deliver strategic value and schedule regular business reviews with the client.
- Achieve revenue and margin objectives with all assigned accounts to ensure growth and maximum profitability for PINK ELEPHANT.
- Consistently reviews/evaluates account/action plans, marketing activities, programs, etc in conjunction with the Account Manager, and modifies as needed.
- Exercise good judgement in utilising PINK ELEPHANT personnel, funds and other resources in building relationships, creating opportunities and winning deals.
- Effectively interact and engage with the PINK ELEPHANT Product Leads, Sales Manager, and team to provide appropriate solutions for PINK ELEPHANT customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s products, programs and pricing.
- Monitor industry/market trends and developments.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge and effective use of PINK ELEPHANT products, programs, systems and solutions and pricing.
- Understand and articulate all the PINK ELEPHANT Solution Sets positioning and messaging and its solution / service offerings; proactively identifies and develops opportunities that address a client’s business drivers through the Solution Set’s value proposition.
- Display high level of negotiation skills in the process of converting opportunities to revenue.
- Identify and cultivate professional business relationships within accounts.
- Continuously work with all levels of management to strengthen and grow business relationships, thereby elevating PINK ELEPHANT’s status within our customer base.
- Utilise different networking options effectively (meetings, joint planning, entertainment, etc.), to build productive internal/external relations.
- Maintain and develop competitive/industry contacts to keep up with trends, changes and opportunities.
- Own transport essential
- Strong sales background with proven record (NBD)
- Strong effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Industry and market knowledge
Position: Service Desk Analyst (European Language)
(Czech, German, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Spanish)
- Provide 1st technical support
- Follow-up and follow through daily on commitments made to the customer
- Update Call Logging System, with professional, meaningful and descriptive communications to the customer
- Ensure that the required approval is obtained from the customer before a call is put into Feedback or Cust-Agreed
- Ensure communications skills, both verbal and written and listening skills are professional
- Ensure the customer understands the solution to his/her problem before closing the call.
- Ensure that the solution to the problem is communicated to the client via email or verbally before the call is resolved.
- Must ensure the processes defined for the environment are complied with.
- Identify and document gaps and/or inaccuracies and/or better ways of working with respect to SOPs.
- For each call allocated to you, you are accountable and responsible for incident management (as per ITIL), including, but not limited to:
- The verification of the accuracy of the call classification against SLA
- The verification of the accuracy of user information contained in the call logging system
- The verification of the quality of feedback contained in the call records
- Ensuring zero call failures
- Ensuring the number of calls in “feedback” and “customer agreed” status converges on zero
- Ensuring the number of calls in “admin” status converges on zero each day
- Ensuring requisite feedback is given to the customer before call closure
- Identifying and escalating problems based on repeat calls being logged to the Service Desk Team Leader
- Ensure breach reports are produced and submitted timely for all calls which have failed SLA
- Manage calls through the call life cycles in accordance with SLA, most notably, calls which:
- Run the risk of failing
- Have been put in feedback status
- Have been put in admin status
- Have been put in customer agreed status
- Continuously increase the number of calls being resolved through first line resolution
- In each and every instance you encounter a technical problem which you cannot resolve within at most 25% of the allocated SLA time, ensure the problem is escalated to the relevant technical expert via your line manager
- In each and every instance you have problems using SMS to remotely connect to a user’s machine, this must be escalated to the relevant technical expert via your line manager, at the same time logging a related task in the Call Logging System.
- Conduct peer Service Desk Quality Assurance assessments with your allocated group.
- Ensuring growth of own knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent general communication skills
- Good computer skills
The successful candidate must be:
- Outgoing, confident and pleasant
- Must be able to work shifts
- Enthusiastic and enjoy dealing with people
- Well presented
- Patient and professional in dealing with difficult people
- Well organised and efficient
- Able to work on initiative