PINK Elephant provides highly skilled consultants and contractors, delivering immediate expertise to your project or operational teams.
PINK Elephant Resourcing addresses a significant and ever increasing skills shortage in the South African market through the provision of highly-skilled specialist consultants and contractors.
PINK Elephant Resourcing services provide expert resources that include:
- Business Analysts
- Database Developers
- Project Managers
- ITIL Expert Consultants and Assessors
- ITIL Process Owners and Administrators
- ISO Consultants, Assessors and Auditors
- Configuration Managers and Administrators
- Service Transition Managers
Our resourcing guiding principles revolve around:
Confidentiality – we have an uncompromising approach towards protecting our clients’ privileged information.
Integrity – we believe honesty is the only policy. Our clients constitute the lifeblood of our company and future success.
Commitment – we maintain an unwavering commitment to our clients. Our commitment also extents to offering timely feedback to our clients regardless of whether it is positive or negative.
OUR RESOURCING APPROACH
Realising our goal of matching our candidates with our corporates means cultivating a resourcing ethos that:
- Sources candidates in a structured process
- Maintains our vision of creating long-term mutually beneficial relationships between our corporates and candidates
- Maintains a professional and highly-ethical professional conduct
- Places ceaseless emphasis on the well-being of our candidates and corporates
PINK Elephant Resourcing delivers immediate expertise by quickly and efficiently providing competent contract employees for specific time frames to ensure the success of your projects. We focus on finding candidates who display both the technical expertise required, and the personal qualities which will enable them to fit into the organisation with ease. This approach ensures that the specialists can interact, collaborate and effectively transfer skills in diverse working environments and maintain productive, professional working relationships with colleagues.