COBIT 5 Foundation
19 August 2019
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide COBIT®5 education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the Examination Institute for Information Science.
Your instructor is a highly experienced COBIT5®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing COBIT®5 processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONCOBIT®5 Foundation Certificate
|Start Date||Type||Start Day||Location||Cost (excl. VAT)||Register|
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the COBIT®5 Foundation Certificate. A 40-minute multiple choice questions exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. A passing mark of 50% is required to receive your certificate
Complimentary best practice frameworks working alongside ITIL®. Covering governance, tactical and operational service delivery and management of software assets.
COBIT® 5 logo is a trademark of Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®)
COBIT® is a registered trademark of Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®)
This 2-days instructor-led, classroom-based course, provides an end-to-end business view of COBIT®5 – an internationally accepted framework for governing and managing enterprise IT that supports executives and management in their definition and achievement of business goals and related IT goals. Formerly known as Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT®), the current version of COBIT® consolidates and integrates the frameworks of COBIT® 4.1, Val IT 2.0 and Risk IT.
The key learning areas covered in this course are:
• An Overview of COBIT®5 (History, Drivers, Benefits, Structure, Alignment)
• The Five Principles Of COBIT®5
• The Seven Enablers Of COBIT®5
• An Introduction To COBIT®5 Implementation
• The Process Capability Assessment Model
You will gain an understanding of how the COBIT®5 framework supports enterprises in the development, implementation, continuous improvement and monitoring of good IT-related governance and management practices.
In addition, you will gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT®5 guidance to be able assess the current state of your IT organisation with the objective of scoping what aspects of COBIT®5 would be appropriate to implement.
The training COBIT5® Classroom is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- The training COBIT5® Classroom is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management understanding and is therefore especially suitable for Individuals looking to gain insight into the Enterprise Governance of:
- - IT Business Process Owners
- - Business Process Consultants
- - Chief Executives
- - IT /IS Auditors
- - Internal Auditors
- - Information Security and IT Practitioners
- - Senior IT Managers
- - IT Consultants
- - Be certified as a COBIT Implementer or Assessor
- The major drivers for the development of COBIT®5
- The business benefits of using COBIT®5
- The COBIT®5 Product Architecture
- The IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises
- The five Key Principles of COBIT 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT
- How COBIT®5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise
- How the COBIT®5 processes and the Process Reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of the five Principles and the seven Governance and Management Enablers
- The basic concepts for the Implementation of COBIT®5
- The basic concepts of the new Process Assessment Model
- COBIT®5 guides and how they interrelate