Continual Service Improvement (Online Only)
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Continual Service Improvement
|Start Date||Type||Start Day||Location||Cost (excl. VAT)||Register|
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Continual Service Improvement Certificate. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. You will receive online samples, exercises and sample exams. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (3 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
• Study online at your own pace
• 186 days online access
• Fully accredited by Loyalist Certification Services
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 3 ITIL® credits
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Supervisory Staff
- Team Leaders
- IT Consultants
- IT Audit Managers
- IT Security Managers
- Any IT professional involved in continual service improvement.
- True or False: What gets measured gets improved. The answer is false. What gets measured gets understood. Improvement only comes about as a result of deliberate planning combined with action to close the gaps. Learn how to apply the key lessons and structures of the service improvement process within your organisation.
- Effectively use Management Information to support proactive decision-making
- Utilise analysis to identify improvement opportunities without implementing a full CSI practice.
- Map key component measures and process activities to Key Performance Indicators to high level goals to determine how value is delivered as part of a Balanced Scorecard.
- Utilise service reporting to support strategic, tactical and operational decision making.
- Utilise key CSI principles to develop an economical improvement program.
- Understand the key role of technology in any improvement program.
- Master the key CSI Methods and Techniques to improve any IT operation.
- Balance the Critical Success Factors with known risks for improvement.