ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Foundation
R incl. in course fee
08 April 2019
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ISO/IEC 20000 education for the certification program. The organization is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ISO/IEC 20000®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing ISO/IEC 20000 processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONService Quality Management Foundation Certificate
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Certificate: Foundation. A 60 minutes, 40 multiple choice questions exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. A passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate
International Standards give state of the art specifications for products, services and good practice, helping to make industry more efficient and effective.
ISO/IEC 20000 is aligned with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), the IT best practices framework that has already been adopted by tens of thousands of organisations worldwide. While individual ITIL® certification already exists, now organisations can become ITIL® certified through ISO 20000. In addition to instilling a quality approach to IT services, the standard offers benefits afforded to any company receiving an international badge of excellence,
• Competitive advantage – RFPs are increasingly asking for ISO/IEC 20000 certification as a pre-requisite. If you are a supplier, you will need to understand the demands of the standard if you wish to secure business
• Audit preparation – ISO/IEC 20000 certification plays an important role in preparing organisations for 1st or 2nd party audit
ISO/IEC 20000 Essentials will cement your understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 processes and how they can improve IT operations. The course also focuses on quality management within the context of ISO/IEC 20000. The course prepares you for the examination leading to the Examination Institute for Information Science’s (EXIN) Service Quality Management Foundations certificate.
The training ISO Standards is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- IT department staff of an organisation that is considering or is already ISO/IEC 20000 certified
- so as to understand the breadth
- depth and integration between the processes
- Contracts manager looking to construct ITTs or RFPs to include ISO/IEC 20000; the course will help explain what is involved in the standard
- Senior IT Managers
- who will understand the importance of adopting a quality approach to Service Management and understand the value of ISO/IEC 20000 accreditation
- Anyone involved in Service Provision; this course will show how ISO/IEC 20000 will enable you to transform the Service Provision using best practice from ITIL and ISO9000
- An understanding of the importance of quality within IT Service Management
- The quality specifications for IT Service Management
- The code of practice for IT Service Management
- Basic concepts of ISO/IEC 20000
- Links to other ITSM frameworks