ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Foundation (Online Only)
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to ISO/IEC 20000, the international standard for service management. Foundation certificate holders can understand the structure of the standard and key terms used within IT. They will understand what an organisation needs to do in order to be accredited to the standard.
SCHEDULESorry, no schedules available.
The ISO/IEC 20000 course is part of the Foundations for Professionals program.
There are a number of different ISO/IEC 20000 qualification schemes for individuals in existence.
Our qualifications are accredited by Loyalist Exams, through the TÜV SÜD scheme
30 and 60 day courses are available
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- People who are working in an organisation that is using service management guidance (like ITIL) to deliver its services. Would also be suitable for students who have studied ITIL or COBIT 5
- although this is not a requirement
- 6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 15 hours
- Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000
- Module 2: Service management system general requirements
- Module 3: Service delivery and relationship processes
- Module 4: Design, transition, control and resolution processes
- Module 5: Audits
- Module 6: Exam preparation
- Includes free eBook: ISO/IEC 20000:2011 A Pocket Guide
None. Candidates much have completed the ISO/IEC Foundation Course. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting higher level training in ISO/IEC 20000