ITIL Foundation (Online Only)
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL® Foundation Certificate
|Start Date||Type||Start Day||Location||Cost (excl. VAT)||Register|
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL® Foundation Certificate. A 60-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of 40 multiple choice questions, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. A passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate (2 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
• Get ITIL® Foundation qualified online at your own pace
• 90 days online access
• Fully accredited by Loyalist Certification Services
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 2 ITIL® credits
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Anyone working in an IT Services environment or anyone wishing to know how good process.
- A high level description of the main activities, goals and benefits
- Process interrelationships and interdependencies, what “process integration” and “business integration” really mean
- Key metrics and management reporting