Operational Support & Analysis ILO
R contact for pricing
R contact for pricing
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL® -certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality – as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Operational Support & Analysis
SCHEDULESorry, no schedules available.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Operation Support & Analysis Certificate. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. You will receive online samples, exercises and sample exams. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
This official ITIL® capability certification course enables you to master the key ITIL® processes needed to create a stable IT infrastructure that business can rely on. It includes a mix of instructor-led training and hands-on exercises to help participants learn about the practical application of the ITIL® concepts, organisational structures, roles, functions and process activities related to the following processes:
• Capacity Management
• Availability Management
• IT Service Continuity Management
• Information Security Management
• Demand Management
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What You Will Learn
How OSA processes and functions bring value to the business in supporting the service lifecycle
In-depth review of the key processes, and their associated activities, functions, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
Incident Management: Focuses on restoring services back to normal operations as soon as possible, according to agreed service levels
Problem Management: Focuses on the prevention of Problems and the elimination of recurring Incidents
Request Fulfillment: Manages the fulfillment of requests for services, with a goal of providing quick and effective access to standard services which business staff can use to improve their productivity
Event Management: Focuses on any detectable or discernible occurrence that has significance for the management of the IT Infrastructure or the delivery of an IT service
Access Management: Grants authorised users the right to use a service, while preventing access to non-authorised users
In-depth review of these critical related functions:
o IT Operations Management
o Technical Management
o Application Management
o Service Desk
The impact operational support and analysis has on operational activities and other processes such as Change, Configuration, Release & Deployment, Capacity, Availability, Knowledge, Financial, and IT Service Continuity Management
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- IT Service Continuity Managers
- Disaster Recovery managers
- IT Security Managers
- IT Risk Managers
- Any IT professional involved with the processes described above.
- Deliver maximum value to your organisation by mastering key ITIL® processes that enable you to minimise downtime – keeping staff productive and the business running as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Create an enterprise IT priority model covering Incidents, Problems and Changes in support of customer Service Level Agreements
- Effectively identify and eliminate Incidents from your production environment
- Increase availability and improve operational stability by reducing mean time to restore up to 80% for Major Incidents
- Reduce the cost of handling Incidents through streamlined escalation policies and procedures
- Improve the effectiveness of the Service Desk by clearly defining roles and responsibilities for the Service Desk personnel and other support roles
- Improve user satisfaction and reduce cost by streamlining the provisioning processes of Request Fulfillment
ITIL® Foundation ILO