Operational Support & Analysis (Online Only)
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL® -certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality – as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Operational Support & Analysis
|Start Date||Type||Start Day||Location||Cost (excl. VAT)||Register|
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Operation Support & Analysis Certificate. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. You will receive online samples, exercises and sample exams. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
• Study online at your own pace
• 186 days online access
• Fully accredited by Loyalist Certification Services
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 4 ITIL credits
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundations Certificate and wish to advance to higher level ITIL Certifications
- Individuals involved in the OSA process and functions identified above and who require a deep understanding of how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation
- IT professionals working within an organisation that has adopted ITIL and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- Deliver maximum value to your organisation by mastering key ITIL® processes that enable you to minimise downtime – keeping staff productive and the business running as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Create an enterprise IT priority model covering Incidents, Problems and Changes in support of customer Service Level Agreements
- Effectively identify and eliminate Incidents from your production environment
- Increase availability and improve operational stability by reducing mean time to restore up to 80% for Major Incidents
- Reduce the cost of handling Incidents through streamlined escalation policies and procedures
- Improve the effectiveness of the Service Desk by clearly defining roles and responsibilities for the Service Desk personnel and other support roles
- Improve user satisfaction and reduce cost by streamlining the provisioning processes of Request Fulfilment