Planning Protection & Optimisation ILO
R contact for pricing
R contact for pricing
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL Intermediate Certificate: Planning
SCHEDULESorry, no schedules available.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Planning Protection & Optimisation Certificate. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. You will receive online samples, exercises and sample exams. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
This official ITIL® capability certification course enables you to master the key ITIL® processes needed to create a stable IT infrastructure that business can rely on. It includes a mix of instructor-led training and hands-on exercises to help participants learn about the practical application of the ITIL® concepts, organisational structures, roles, functions and process activities related to the following processes:
• Capacity Management
• Availability Management
• IT Service Continuity Management
• Information Security Management
• Demand Management
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What You Will Learn
• Service Management as a practice and how it creates business value
• In-depth review of the key processes, and their associated activities, functions, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
o Capacity Management: Ensures cost justifiable IT capacity always exists and is matched to the needs of the business
o Availability Management: Ensures the level of service availability is matched to, or exceeds, the needs of the business
o IT Service Continuity Management: Supports the overall Business Continuity Management process, ensuring that required IT technical and service facilities can be resumed within agreed timescales
o Information Security Management: Part of the overall corporate governance framework this process ensures that IT and business security are aligned
o Demand Management: Identifies patterns of business activity to enable the appropriate strategy to be implemented
• How the Risk Management processes works in the context of these processes
• Technology and implementation considerations for the key processes
• Important considerations for continual improvement of these processes
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- The training ITIL® Classroom is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management
- and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Capacity Managers
- - Availability Managers
- - IT Service Continuity Managers
- - Disaster Recovery managers
- - IT Security Managers
- - IT Risk Managers
- - Any IT professional involved with the processes described above.
- Build a tactical Availability and Capacity plan to support IT Strategy and Service
- Portfolio investment and implementation decisions
- Move IT Service Continuity from a sporadic project to an embedded process approach
- Integrate Information Security Management into the full Service Lifecycle
- Move Risk Management from a reactive audit perspective to a proactive strategic planning process
- Use technical capacity and availability data for Service and System planning and reporting
ITIL® Foundation ILO