Planning Protection & Optimisation (Online Only)
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Planning Protection & Optimisation
|Start Date||Type||Start Day||Location||Cost (excl. VAT)||Register|
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Planning Protection & Optimisation Certificate. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. You will receive online samples, exercises and sample exams. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
• Study online at your own pace
• 186 days online access
• Fully accredited by Loyalist Certification Services
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 4 ITIL credits
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- IT Service Continuity Managers
- Disaster Recovery managers
- IT Security Managers
- IT Risk Managers
- Any IT professional involved with the processes:
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Demand Management
- Build a tactical Availability and Capacity plan to support IT Strategy and Service Portfolio investment and implementation decisions
- Move IT Service Continuity from a sporadic project to an embedded process approach
- Integrate Information Security Management into the full Service Lifecycle
- Move Risk Management from a reactive audit perspective to a proactive strategic planning process
- Use technical capacity and availability data for Service and System planning and reporting