31 January 2019
The Praxis Framework is a combination of four types of best practice guidance. It includes Knowledge, Method, Competency and Capability.
Praxis is the first framework to integrate projects, programmes and portfolios in a single guide. By covering the full breadth of guidance needed for effective project management within a single framework – Praxis is the most efficient means of delivering projects and programmes
CERTIFICATIONPraxis Practitioner Certificate
The qualification is based on a 2.5 hours open-book examination consisting of complex multiple choice questions. The pass mark for this examination is 40/80 (50%). Only the Praxis Framework can be reffered to.
Learn to apply and tailor the Praxis Framework to your organisation’s projects or programmes.
What are the key things you will learn?
• The relationships between the roles, documents, functions, techniques and processes.
• How to apply the roles, functions, techniques and processes to a project and programme scenario.
• How to create and assess project and programme documents for a given scenario.
The training is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Practising project or programme managers
- Individuals interested in a career in project or programme management
- Individuals pursuing the Praxis Framework Practitioner certificate