PRINCE2® Fast Track
04 March 2019
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide PRINCE2® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced PRINCE2®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing PRINCE2® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONPRINCE2® Registered Practitioner Certificate
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the PRINCE2® Certificate: Foundation and Practitioner. A 75-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of 75 questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. A passing mark of 50% is required to receive your certificate.
PRINCE2® is a de facto standard developed and is widely recognised and used in the private sector.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This is a 5 day course which covers both the foundation and practitioner modules. This course will enable delegates to maximise their own, and their organisation’s potential by contributing to projects in an effective way. Delegates will be able to help improve the success rates of projects, through the use of structured disciplines and best practice. Successful completion of this course and examinations will result in the delegate achieving the status of Registered PRINCE2® Practitioner.
The training PRINCE2® Classroom is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Project Managers
- Project Assistants
- This course will enable delegates to understand the PRINCE2® method and will be able to organise, plan and control projects quickly and effectively in accordance with the PRINCE2® Methodology. Senior Managers attending the course will be able to make decisions on project initiation and continuation on the basis of hard facts provided in a structured format.
- The following topics are covered:
- Structured approach to managing projects
- Setting the scene for a structured approach to managing all projects; project success criteria; a model of the PRINCE2® Method.
- PRINCE2® focuses on the key processes needed for successful project management. These processes must be present but may be tuned to reflect the scope and risks faced by the Project Team.
- The Project Organisation Structure; Key Decision Makers; Project Board; Project Manager; Project Support; Project Teams; Roles & Responsibilities Defined.
- Management and Specialist Products; Product Based Planning; Activity Planning; Resource Planning; Quality Plans; Approach to Planning; Software Support and the PRINCE2® Environment.
- Project Controls
- Quality Management
- Project Initiation, the Business Case & Risk
- Configuration Management & Change Control
- Quality Management
- Support Services & Commercial Partnerships