Release Control & Validation (Online Only)
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Release Control and Validation
|Start Date||Type||Start Day||Location||Cost (excl. VAT)||Register|
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL® Release, Control & Validation Certificate. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. You will receive online samples, exercises and sample exams. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
• Study online at your own pace
• 186 days online access
• Fully accredited by Loyalist Certification Services
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 4 ITIL credits
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Change Managers
- Release and Deployment Managers
- Configuration Managers
- Network Managers
- Infrastructure Managers
- IT Managers and Directors
- Any IT professional involved with the processes:
- Change Management
- Service Validation & Testing
- Release & Deployment Management
- Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Change Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Master the key ITIL® processes needed to smoothly transition additions and changes into your production environment
- Improve the success rate and throughput of changes by mandating fit-for-purpose review and approvals
- Ensure Change Management is responsive to business requirements without being bureaucratic
- Increase the volume of changes without increasing business risk using an improved Change and Release model
- Improve your Monday morning IT management experience by having advance knowledge of planned changes
- Manage risks effectively through the use of an effective change model and a functioning CMDB
- Reduce the risk of service changes by establishing detailed production assurance requirements
- Integrate IT project management and Application Development with Release and Change Management