Service Design (Online Only)
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Service Design
|Start Date||Type||Start Day||Location||Cost (excl. VAT)||Register|
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Service Design Certificate. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. You will receive online samples, exercises and sample exams. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (3 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
• Study online at your own pace
• 186 days online access
• Fully accredited by Loyalist Certification Services
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 3 ITIL® credits
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Supervisory Staff
- Team Leaders
- IT Consultants
- IT Audit Managers
- IT Security Managers
- Any IT professional involved in the management of Service Design.
- Gain critical knowledge and practical guidance regarding the management principles and core concepts required to design new or modify existing IT services.
- Identify and agree on the business requirements for input into your service design.
- Integrate Enterprise Architecture practices with service blueprinting.
- Apply IT standards and policies to decision-making for service design and improvement.
- Establish an account management and business engagement based on successful Service Level Management principles.
- Manage the risk of the organisation by reducing the exposure to availability and capacity incidents.
- Integrate the Information Security Management System into the risk management practices of the organisation.
- Define and categorise IT services and offer them to the business in a coherent way.
- Improve service provisioning from an accurate and complete service catalogue.