Service Strategy (Online Only)
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL® education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group.
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL®-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL® processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
CERTIFICATIONITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Service Strategy
|Start Date||Type||Start Day||Location||Cost (excl. VAT)||Register|
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Service Strategy Certificate. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. You will receive online samples, exercises and sample exams. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (3 ITIL credits)
Examinations are administered through an Accredited Examination Institute and can be taken at a suitable time within the relevant time period.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
• Study online at your own pace
• 186 days online access
• Fully accredited by Loyalist Certification Services
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 3 ITIL® credits
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Supervisory Staff
- Team Leaders
- IT Consultants
- IT Audit Managers
- IT Security Managers
- Any IT professional involved in the management of service strategy.
- Acquire the knowledge and management principles needed to formulate IT service strategy and the organisational capability to provide the vision and forward direction for Service Management.
- Develop an IT Service Strategy aligned with the business strategies and goals.
- Define enterprise IT policies around standards and architectures.
- Improve the financial transparency of IT service costs and usage.
- Tie IT Strategy decisions to service and process investment priorities.
- Plan the IT Service Lifecycle from concept to retirement.
- Integrate Service and Project Portfolio Management practices.
- Improving utilisation of internal and external service providers.
- Redefine the relationship of the three types of Service Providers.
- Define and manage strategic risk by the use of a Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) across the Service Lifecycle.