Our experts are standing by to answer them.
Call: +27 (0)11 656 0020
IT Service Management Consultant
Key Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage ITSM driven improvement initiatives for Clients.
- Conduct process maturity and capability assessments based on best practice frameworks like ITIL, models like CMMI and standards like ISO/IEC 15504
- Design of roadmaps to plan ITSM process implementation and improvement programs.
- Facilitate and manage projects to drive service and process improvement/implementation initiatives.
- Assisting clients to develop clear strategic plans to address people, process and technology issues associated with relevant Pink Elephant engagements
- Function in an advisory capacity both internally and externally, driving innovation and enhancing the capability of Pink Elephant’s consultancy practice.
- Enhance the credibility of Pink Elephant through thought leadership and industry recognition.
- Ability to create / develop solutions, alongside other operations team members, to meet client needs
- Actively supports the Pink Elephant corporate strategy i.e. through delivery excellence, providing opportunities for other Pink Elephant business units.
- Working to tight deadlines so as to meet objectives of Pink Elephant and its Clients
- Meet or exceed qualitative and quantitative Key Performance indicators for Consultant performance
Skill/Knowledge Requiremets (academic, technical, professional)
- Graduate qualified or relevant industry experience
- Minimum of eight points on the ITILv3 qualification scheme
- Full clean driving licence
- ITIL Service Management Expert qualification
- Project Management (PRINCE 2, Agile)
- COBIT 5 Foundation
- Minimum of three years IT Service Management Consulting
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Service Management Industry ranging from (but not limited to) ITIL, DevOps, Integrated Service Management, Project Management, Governance Standards (COBIT 5), ISO 20000/27000 exposure, Organisational Change Management, Business Relationship Management, Consulting Modules, Customer experience, etc.
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills – Business Language proficiency : English
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout South Africa predominantly, as well as the whole of Africa and sometimes worldwide when required
- Must have own transport
- Experience of all aspects of IT Service Management
- Demonstrated full responsibility for IT Service Management processes or projects
- Breadth and depth of experience in IT Service Management business environments
- PRINCE2, Agile, SDI, COBIT, ISO 20000 and/or technical certifications will be an advantage
- Recognised externally with in the Industry as either a specialist or leader in a relevant subject matter
- Member of relevant external bodies e.g. ITSMF, ITSMI, COBIT