ITIL® 4’S MANAGING PROFESSIONAL TRANSITION COURSE EXPIRES IN OCTOBER 2020!
The clock is now ticking on the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT). The ITIL Managing Professional course was launched with a one-year expiry date last year – and the countdown to its retirement in October 2020 has now begun.
ITIL® 4 supports the existing investment that people and organizations have made in ITIL® , as it is an expansion on the existing framework. That investment is protected because ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible transition that helps organizations adopt the new ways of working brought by the modern digital world.
What will happen to those wishing to transition to an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional after the course has been retired?
Once the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT) course has been retired the only route to become a Managing Professional would be to complete all the whole ITIL 4 Managing Professional stream.
Who you should consider taking the MPT course?
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT) course allows individuals to “bridge” their knowledge between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4. The 5-day course is ONLY available for those who have already achieved ITIL v3 Expert designation or have acquired at least 17 ITIL v3 credits.
Why you should consider taking the MPT course?
- You get to bridge the gap and bypass the ITIL 4 Foundation course and the four additional ITIL 4 MP advanced courses! All you have to do is successfully complete the five-day ITIL MP Transition course to earn your ITIL Managing Professional designation!
- The agenda for the MP Transition course includes:
- The main differences between ITIL v3’s five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions, as compared to ITIL 4’s service value system (SVS) model and its 34 practices.
- A review of ITIL 4’s SVS model and its many components: the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continual improvement, and ITIL 4’s 34 practices, which are grouped into three operational streams (general management, service management, and technical management)
- An overview of the key learning points from each of the four advanced courses.
Want to do the course before it expires? Get your quote Here.
For more info on the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Course, click here.
For more info on our Training Services, click here.
Pink Elephant can TEACH YOU how to do it, ASSIST YOU to do it, DO IT for you, or AUTOMATE it.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.