ITIL PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING
Accelerate your ITIL Process Re-Engineering initiative
Kickstart your IT Service Management restructuring programme with a dynamic Pink Elephant workshop for you and your team. Not only will a Pink Elephant IT Service Management expert analyse and identify bottlenecks and areas of improvement, but you will learn how to design a leaner, more effective process, and learn how to put that re-engineered process into practice.
How It Works
During the workshop, you will see how your existing process (or more informal set of operational activities) compares with good practice ITIL processes. You will discuss your customer requirements within the process in question, with each part of the process then analysed to identify efficiencies. With the help of the Pink Elephant workshop trainer, you will learn how to design a leaner, more efficient and effective process, and learn how to use Pink Elephant’s project templates to successfully manage present and future actions.
The workshops are expected to last between two to five days, depending on various factors such as the number of participants, the scope and complexity of your organisation, and the project you are undertaking.
ITIL Approach Benefits
ITIL promotes defined, documented, repeatable and auditable working practices, and aids communication across technical silos by introducing a common language and common approach. However, we have the flexibility and expertise to work away from ITIL if another approach benefits your specific business requirements.
Consulting Workshop Benefits
- ITIL training courses tell you ‘what’ to do, Pink Elephant’s consulting workshops show you ‘how’ to do it.
- Rapidly gain knowledge about process maturity, which will help you to understand your current process gaps and identify quick wins and incremental improvement opportunities.
- Manage your ITIL Process Re-Engineering actions with comprehensive project templates.
- Save money and hundreds of hours of process documentation effort by leveraging Pink’s detailed consulting templates and overview presentations.
- Benefit from Pink’s consulting expertise and extensive experience that complement the accompanying process documentation.
- Use the workshop as a communication vehicle and team-building exercise.
- Provides detailed teachings on specific ITIL processes?
What Does a Pink Elephant Workshop Include?
A Pink Elephant IT Service Management expert consultant will facilitate the workshop at a location of your choice. Not only will they help you to review the issues within the existing process, they will provide best practice expertise regarding improvements that can be made.
They will also utilise Pink Elephant’s standard toolkit of process information, which includes:
- Process overview.
- High-level design.
- Detailed design.
- Process flow charts.
- Management Information – CSFs, KPIs etc.
- RACI matrix.
- Job descriptions.
- Tool requirements.
- Process-specific elements, e.g. incident management categorisation.
- Model, escalation model, defining impact and urgency etc.
- A project charter.
- Sample project work breakdown structure.
Our toolkit combines ready-to-use, implementation-proven process design documents, and combines the power of our vast ITSM reference library and our 20 years of ITIL expertise to provide you with clear, concise and easily customisable documentation. This will help you to define your desired future state and identify how to achieve it, whilst accelerating the speed at which you can implement identified improvements.