Ask an experienced consultant and they will tell you that the typical starting point for any improvement initiative based on ITIL® best practice is at the Service Desk and the Incident Management processes which guide its activities. The simple reason being this is the fact that IT Support is a core and most visible element of the IT service delivery.
The Service Desk is the window into IT Services. When things go wrong on the Service Desk, the organisation’s perception of value to the business that the IT department delivers can suffer.
The Pink Elephant Service Centre builds on our track record in Service Management in order to deliver exceptional skills and customer service for our global customers.
Build your tailor-made Service Desk by selecting from the choices below:
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Built on a foundation of ITIL® and SDI best practice principles
- Minimum certification of Service Desk resources is ITIL® Foundation and SDI Service Desk Analyst
- Supervision by experienced Service Desk Managers that drive customer experience, excellence and proficiency
- The utilisation of leading IT Service Management tools and automation technology.
- As a standard, detailed reporting of performance against pre-agreed service levels and quality criteria.
Built on international best practices, and underpinned by our consulting and education expertise as well as our market leading technology suites, the Pink Elephant Service Centre offers:
- Multi-lingual 27 x 7 x 365 Service Desk
- Remote Desktop Support
- Shared, Low Volume, Out of Hours Support
- Process Administration Functions
- Application Support
- Certified, experienced staff – ITIL, SDI & ISO 20000
- Global service desks
- First and Second Level Support
- Process enhancement and consulting
- Major Incident Management
- Event Monitoring
- BI Reporting and Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Outsourcing of the Service Desk
- Tailor-made Solutions
WHY CHOOSE SOUTH AFRICA?
- Mature domestic market in which Pink Elephant is market leader
- Large experience IT resource pool
- Rapidly improving telecoms
- Large English language pool
- Major foreign language presence
- Cultural affinity
- Significant savings versus source market
- Narrowing cost differential with traditional low-cost locations
- Mostly similar time zones
- Ease of access
THE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT POWERING OUR SERVICE CENTRE STAFF INCLUDE:
Contact Us for more information on training up your Service Centre.
As a company, we pride ourselves on our people. We ensure that our staff are highly-experienced practitioners and certified to management level in their specialist fields. This dedication to skills ensures that our customers have access to a real-world view of Best Practices.