No other Agile Scrum course offers you:
- A streamlined and intuitive course structure that brings Agile Scrum thinking to life:
- You will take part in practical, hands-on activities that walk you through each step of the Scrum process, so you gain crucial knowledge by directly applying concepts, not just listening to theory.
- Other courses present hundreds of slides of models and definitions but with this course Agile Scrum concepts are presented in a simple, yet focused structure so you can immediately start applying best practices more effectively in your organization.
- Actions and approaches to create more value for your organisation:
- You will learn how Agile Scrum techniques can help you deliver more value to your business to meet your strategic goals. This course places greater emphasis on the three characteristics of value that applying an Agile Scrum approach can contribute to – improving quality, decreasing costs, and increasing speed.
- Understanding the five core Scrum values is crucial to the successful application of Scrum. You will learn how these can enable your teams to work successfully:
- With this course, you will understand the impact of unmanaged technical debt and be introduced to strategies that can help you manage it more effectively.
- Real-world case studies:
- Throughout this course, you will be privy to the successful application of Scrum in many organisations from multiple industries, via real-life examples and case studies.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will understand:
- The definition and purpose of Agile
- The three pillars of Scrum: inspection, adaptation, and transparency
- The five Scrum values: commitment, focus, openness, respect, and courage
- The characteristics of effective Scrum Masters, product owners, and development teams
- The purposes of different events, artifacts, and rules in Scrum
- How multilevel planning can help your team develop long-term goals and create more realistic strategies to achieve those goals
- How to identify the attributes of the product backlog and understand how it can evolve as your product and environment changes
- The techniques for managing technical debt
- The purpose and steps involved in Scrum events such as product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, daily Scrum, review, and retrospective
- This course is applicable to any IT professionals with a need to understand how to achieve and maintain a highly effective approach to project management.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the Agile Scrum Essentials certificate:
- One-hour, closed book
- Consists of 40 multiple-choice questions (a passing score of 65% is required)
- Professional Designations
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.