- How to apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework
- How to apply a variety of Agile practices in a project.
- The Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
- Practising Business Analysts
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Business Analysts
- Individuals wishing to understand business analysis – such as product owners and managers
- Individuals pursuing the AgileBA® Practitioner certificate.
- Business Analysts looking to cement their position as expert Agile Business Analysts.
- Pink Elephant Study Guide
- Official preparation exams
- Official AgileBA® textbook
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40-minute duration
- Complex multiple choice
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per questions
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2.5-hour duration
- Open-book (AgileBA® Handbook only)
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
AgileBA® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
The APMG International AgileBA and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.