- Ability to apply the AgilePM® framework to the existing environment and Projects
- Applying Agile Principals to your Projects
- Understand what Agile is, and what is required to BE Agile.
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- PM Admin / Support
- Business Analyst
- Business / Managers
- Pink Elephant Study Guide
- Preparation Exams
- AgilePM® official manual
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Complex multiple-choice
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per questions
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2.5-hour duration
- Open-book (AgilePM® Handbook only)
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.