You will have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Business Relationship Management (BRM) role and organizational capability to be able to create awareness of the role with business partners and senior provider management; assess the current state of their business-provider relationships, business demand maturity and provider supply maturity with the objective of scoping what aspects of the BRM role would be appropriate to implement, or, where already implemented, which aspects need to be adjusted
- IT, HR, Finance AVPs VPs, Directors & Managers
- Business Relationship Managers or those in similar roles
- Quality Managers & Service Level Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Enterprise and Service Architects
- External Service Providers
- Representatives of shared services organizations
- Anyone interested in maximizing business value
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- The third day of the course includes a closed-book, 40-minute, 50 questions multiple choice exam leading to the Business Relationship Management Professional Certification. This exam is administered by APMG International. You must attain a passing mark of 50% to be awarded the certificate
- You will attain 21 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers
- In addition, graduates of the course qualify for a designation, BRMP
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.