At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
- The comparisons between the COBIT 5 and COBIT 2019 frameworks
- The updated COBIT principles for establishing an effective governance system framework:
- Governance and management objectives
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- The updated COBIT goals cascade and how it compares with COBIT 5
- Designing a tailored governance system for an organization using COBIT
- The key points of the COBIT business case
- How COBIT aligns with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge
Bridge training and study contents cut out the bulk of elements you are already familiar with having studied for COBIT 5 Foundation.
Training for the Bridge exam means you only have to study the elements new to the latest COBIT framework.
A COBIT 5 Foundation certification.
Gain the COBIT 2019 Foundation certificate by passing the COBIT 2019 Bridge exam.
- Multiple Choice format
- 20 questions
- Pass rate is 75% (15/20 questions)
- 40 minutes
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.