At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
- Describe the key concepts of COBIT 2019 as taught in the COBIT Foundation course.
- Describe the benefits of the COBIT 2019 Design Guide for its target audience.
- Describe the current design factors in COBIT 2019.
- Apply the design factor concept to identify relevant values.
- Describe the impact design factors can have on the design of a governance system.
- Describe the design workflow of a governance system.
- Use the steps in the design workflow for governance systems.
- Apply the design workflow to a concrete situation in order to obtain a governance system design.
- Describe and use the design guide toolkit in a concrete situation.
- Use the mapping tables between design factors and governance/management objectives pragmatically.
- Describe purpose and scope of the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide.
- Apply the implementation methodology and approach for a governance implementation program.
- Combine the process from both the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide and the COBIT 2019 Design Guide to use in concrete situations.
- Apply the objectives, descriptions and tasks of the seven implementation phases in concrete situations.
- Apply the challenges, root causes and critical success factors of the seven implementation phases to concrete situations.
- Apply the key decision topics and related responsibilities for governance implementation to concrete situations.
Any stakeholder with responsibilities for designing enterprise governance systems and implementing governance systems within their organisation.
Successful completion of the COBIT 2019 Foundation Exam.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the COBIT®2019 Certificate: Design & Implementation
Duration, style & pass mark:
- A 3-hour exam, closed book exam
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- A passing mark of 60% is required to receive your certification.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.