Upon successful completion of DevOps Essentials, you will be able to articulate the benefits of implementing the Full Stack of DevOps culture, practices and automation at your organization to enable improved quality, higher speed and a reduction in costs, by meeting a progressive set of expected outcomes.
This essentials level course is designed for anyone in IT Service Management, Operations or Software Development seeking to understand how a DevOps approach will help your organization deliver more business value.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the DevOps Essentials certificate, granted by Professional Designations:
- The exam is 1 hour; multiple-choice; closed book
- You will receive an exam voucher for the web-based exam, to be scheduled after the course
- 18 PDUs are awarded
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.