Upon successful completion of the DevOps Leadership certification course, you will understand:
- What is DevOps leaderships
- Aligning Devops transformation to value delivery
- How to plan and approach Devops transformation
- Engage and implement the DevOps fullstack
- Validate results and sustaining the DevOps transformation
This advanced level course is designed for anyone in IT Service Management, Operations or Software Development with responsibility for transforming, establishing and sustaining the ‘Full Stack’ of DevOps culture, practices and automation.
The DevOps Essentials Certification is a prerequisite for this course. The DevOps Essentials course provides the knowledge needed of the 15 DevOps practices, and the DevOps Assessment Tool – not taught by anyone else.
You will be given access to Pink Elephant’s learning portal, which contains numerous value-added documents, e-files and enriching learning materials.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the DevOps Leadership certificate, granted by Professional Designations:
- The exam is 1 hour; 20 multiple-choice questions; closed book
- You will receive an exam voucher for the web-based exam, to be scheduled after the course
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.