The course is designed to increase your value to the business and elevate your IT organization with this new “integrated” approach. Know how ITIL®, Lean, Agile, DevOps and Organizational Change Management work together for better value.
The focal points for the course are as follows:
- Understanding the voice of the customer
- Adopting and adapting ITIL as a process framework
- Planning and building iterations with Agile
- Making work visible with Lean & Agile
- Applying Lean thinking for improvement
- Delivery value of DevOps
- Organisational transformation
This essentials level certification is designed for those seeking to better understand how several key best practices and methodologies can be integrated to elevate business value by delivering IT services better, faster and cheaper.
There are no mandatory prerequisites, however, it is recommended that attendees have experience working in IT Services and that they read through the Integrated Service Management syllabus prior to the start of the course.
- Integrated Service Management Essentials.
Duration and style
- A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam. Paper-based or online at Pink Elephant’s training centre on Thursdays or Fridays. Onsite exams can be arranged with notice.
- Professional Designations
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Instructor Led Online: On dates convenient to you via WebEx at your staff’s location globally but simultaneously