At the end of this two-day course, attendees will understand the following:
- Key concepts of service management
- How ITIL guiding principles can help organisations adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose of ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain
- Know and understand the ITIL practices
The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is designed for anyone working in IT looking for IT Service Management education and an understanding of how to provide business value. Also, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
There are no mandatory prerequisites, however, it is recommended that attendees have experience working in IT Services and that they read through the ITIL 4 Foundation syllabus prior to the start of the course.
- Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Duration and style
- A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam. Paper-based or online at Pink Elephant’s training centre on Thursdays or Fridays. Onsite exams can be arranged with notice.
- 65% which also gives attendees 2 credits towards “ITIL Expert” status. Learn about the ITIL certification system here.
- You will also gain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructors.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.