- A review of the main differences between ITIL v3’s five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions, compared to ITIL 4’s service value system model and its 34 practices
- A review of the SVS model and its components: the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continual improvement, and a review of ITIL 4’s 34 practices, which are grouped into three operational streams (general management, service management, and technical management)
- Key concepts and teachings from the three ITIL 4 advanced IT Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support; Drive Stakeholder Value; High Velocity IT
- Key concepts and teachings from the ITIL Strategist advanced book and course – “Direct, Plan & Improve”
- A review and plenty discussion of the examinable agenda items, at the end of each module
- Practice exams and ample opportunity to reinforce the key concepts needed for the exam
- High quality add-ons, including “how-tos” based on real-life examples from the best ITIL trainers in the world (yes, it’s really true and we’re proud of it!)
This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation or achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
ITIL Experts or candidates with 17 ITIL v3 credits.
You can still gain your 17 credits by passing the ITIL 4 Foundation, giving you 2 credits, and gaining the remaining 15 from the ITIL v3 intermediates.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Certification
Duration, style and Pass Mark
Specific details about the exam, including price, length, number/type of questions and pass mark, etc., will be provided from October 2019 according to PeopleCert’s release plan.
This course qualifies for PDUs and more details will be provided in late 2019
- Self-Paced Online: Learn at your own pace from your computer, anywhere at anytime. Get the FULL course in e-learning format for six months.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with one of our expert instructors.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.