The first two days of the fast course will prepare you for the examination leading to the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification. This course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS).
ITIL 4 Foundation takes you through the more evolved a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
You will have a good understanding of the following:
- Key concepts of service management
- How ITIL guiding principles can help organisations adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose of ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain
- Know and understand the ITIL practices
The following three days of the fast track course will prepare you for the examination leading to the ITIL 4 DSV Certification. This course
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is aimed at
Duration and style
- A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam. Paper-based or online at Pink Elephant’s training centre on Thursdays or Fridays. Onsite exams can be arranged with notice.
- 65% which also gives attendees 2 credits towards “ITIL Expert” status. Learn about the ITIL certification system here.
- You will also gain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
Duration, style and Pass Mark
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.