Understand how customer journeys are designed:
- Learn the ways to design and improve customer journeys
Understand how to target markets and stakeholders:
- Learn the characteristics of markets
- Learn marketing activities and techniques
- Learn how to describe customer needs as well as internal and external factors that affect these
- Learn how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
Understand how to foster stakeholder relationships:
- Learn how to analyze customer needs
- Learn about and how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
Understand how to align expectations and agree upon details of service:
- Learn how to plan for value creation
- Learn how to negotiate and agree service utility, warranty, and experience
Understand how to onboard and off-board customers and users:
- Learn different approaches to mutually elevate customer, user, and service provider capabilities
- Learn how to prepare onboarding and off-boarding plans
- Learn how to develop user engagement and delivery channels
Understand how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning):
- Learn how users can request services
- Learn the methods for encouraging and managing customer and user feedback
- Learn how to foster a service mindset (attitude, behavior, and culture)
Understand how to realize and validate service value:
- Learn methods for measuring service usage and customer and user experience and satisfaction
- Learn the different types of reporting of service outcome and performance
The DSV course focuses on these key ITIL 4 practices:
- Relationship management
- Portfolio management
- Service request management
- Supplier management
- Business analysis
- Service level management
- Service catalog management
- Service Desk
- Business relationship management
- Monitoring and event management
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the above noted practices as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
- Software Engineer/Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Service Delivery Manager
- DevOps Manager/Specialist
- Solution Architect
- Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Service Management Professional
- Release and Deployment Manager
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
To look at available dates for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification course, click here.
ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
Duration, style and Pass Mark
The exam is a 90-minute, 40-question, multiple-choice exam scheduled on the last day of the course and is administered by an independent examination body. For online courses, the exam may be scheduled and completed online.
A passing mark of 70% is required to receive certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace (available Q2 2020)
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructors.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.