- How to use the Continual Service Improvement Approach
- Key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process
- How to identify critical success factors, risks and challenges
- Measuring and reporting frameworks such as Balanced Scorecard and SWOT analysis
- Importance of Knowledge Management and Service Level Management in continual service improvement
- Creating Return on Investment
- Key measurements and service reporting
- Roles and responsibilities to support the improvement process
- Technology and implementation considerations for Continual Service Improvement
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and any IT professional involved in continual service improvement.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (attained through attending the ITIL Foundation course and passing the exam)
- ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Continual Service Improvement.
Duration and style
- A 90-minute, 8 multiple-choice, scenario-based, gradient scored exam. Paper-based or online at Pink Elephant’s training centre on Thursdays or Fridays. Onsite exams can be arranged with notice.
- 70% which also gives attendees 4 credits towards “ITIL Expert” status. Learn about the ITIL certification system here. You will also gain 25 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time in your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Instructor Led Online: On dates convenient to you via WebEx at your staff’s location globally but simultaneously