- Value to the business of the Service Operation & Agreements (SOA) processes and their activities
- The reliance upon a good business case and a good understanding of ROI
- Technology and implementation considerations for the key processes
- Important considerations for continual improvement of these processes
- In-depth review of the key processes needed to support service offerings and agreements, and their associated activities, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
- Strategy Management for IT Services: The process that establishes strategies for services upon which the other SOA processes depend
- Business Relationship Management: Ensures the customer’s requirements are correctly identified
- Financial Management: A strategic process that enables IT to generate service-based costing that, combined with perceived value for the service, results in a real, business-based price
- Demand Management: Understands demand for services and enables appropriate service strategies
- Service Portfolio Management: Manages the service portfolio which contains information about IT services from concept through implementation and production to retirement
- Service Level Management: Sets up Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and ensures that all SLAs have an underpinning support structure in place
- Service Catalog Management: Provides the single source of information about agreed services and makes sure this information is communicated
- Demand Management: Identifies patterns of business activity to enable the appropriate strategy to be implemented
- Supplier Management: Ensures that suppliers support IT service targets and meet business expectations
Service Level Managers, IT Supplier Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Financial Managers, and any IT professional involved with the processes described above.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (attained through attending the ITIL Foundation course and passing the exam)
- ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Offerings and Agreements.
Duration and style
- A 90-minute, 8 multiple-choice, scenario-based, gradient scored exam. Paper-based or online at Pink Elephant’s training centre on Thursdays or Fridays. Onsite exams can be arranged with notice.
- 70% which also gives attendees 4 credits towards “ITIL Expert” status. Learn about the ITIL certification system here. You will also gain 32 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time in your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Instructor Led Online: On dates convenient to you via WebEx at your staff’s location globally but simultaneously
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.