- Review of Service Operation processes and their associated roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors, including:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Interaction of Service Operation processes with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Mapping of Service Operation functions to roles, responsibilities and activities
- Review of core Service Operation activities, including:
- Monitoring and Control
- Mainframe Management
- Server Management and Support
- Network Management
- Database Management
- Desktop Support
- Internet/Web Management
- Facilities and Datacenter Management
- Technology and implementation considerations for Service Operation
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and any IT professional involved in day-to-day IT operations.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (attained through attending the ITIL Foundation course and passing the exam)
- ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Operation.
Duration and style
- A 90-minute, 8 multiple-choice, scenario-based, gradient scored exam. Paper-based or online at Pink Elephant’s training centre on Thursdays or Fridays. Onsite exams can be arranged with notice.
- 70% which also gives attendees 4 credits towards “ITIL Expert” status. Learn about the ITIL certification system here. You will also gain 32 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time in your web browser at your own pace.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.