- Lean IT™ Foundation is a 2-day course, in which the following syllabus areas are covered:
- Introduction of Lean
- Lean Organisation
- Behaviour & Attitude
- Problem Solving / Kaizen
The training Lean IT is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Any manager or specialist working in an IT organisation will benefit from the principles and insights of the Lean guidance
- and from the Lean IT™ certification.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the LeanIT™ Certificate.
- A 60-minute, multiple choice questions exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course.
- A passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.