Lean IT Foundation is a 2-day course, in which the following syllabus areas are covered:
- Introduction of Lean
- Lean Organisation
- Behaviour & Attitude
- Problem Solving / Kaizen
The training Lean IT is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Any manager or specialist working in an IT organisation will benefit from the principles and insights of the Lean guidance and from the Lean IT Association certification.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for the foundation examination.
- Lean IT Foundation Certification
Duration, style and passmark
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 / 40 required to pass – 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.
Lean IT Association logo is a registered trademark of the Lean IT Association LLC. All rights reserved.