Choose from the following Pink20 passes:
The Pink20 Standard Pass includes the following:
- Attendance at all Pink20 keynote and break-out sessions (except those explicitly identified for Platinum Pass holders only).
- Food and refreshments at breakfasts, lunches, mid-morning and afternoon breaks on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres at the Networking Receptions on Sunday and Monday evenings.
- Refreshments and food at a special Networking Reception on Tuesday evening.
- Onsite registration, badge printing and customer service support from the Pink Elephant Customer Service Desk.
- Access to the downloadable event app to create and manage your own personal Pink20 agenda.
The Pink20 Platinum Pass includes all the benefits of the Standard Pass PLUS a number of “exclusive” benefits, including:
- Priority Platinum Pass Registration – at the Pink Elephant Customer Service Desk.
- Exclusive Platinum Pass Premium Seating – round-tables at the front of the room for Keynote Sessions
- Exclusive Platinum Pass Lounge – a quiet, comfortable environment for working, making calls, and networking.
- Exclusive Platinum Pass Dining Room – for a quieter, line-up-free lunch experience or to simply grab a beverage, relax and network with other Platinum Pass holders.
- NEW! Exclusive Meet & Greet for a Selfie & Book Signing with Keynote Speakers – in the Platinum Pass lounge directly after each keynote session.
- NEW! Exclusive 30 Minute Consulting Session with a Pink Expert for Platinum Pass Teams of 4 or More – Gather your whole Platinum Pass Team together and meet with a Pink Elephant Expert for 30 minutes of free consulting advice. Ask about solutions to the challenges you’re experiencing with current projects or seek out approaches for your planned projects. You decide; it’s your 30 minutes!
- Exclusive Platinum Pass Exhibit Hall Optimiser Session – Sunday evening, hosted by George Spalding. Your expert guide, George, will take you on a walking tour of some of the more interesting and newer features you’ll find in this year’s Exhibit Hall. Find out who has the newest and most innovative products, who has the best promotions, and who has the best swag!
- Exclusive Platinum Pass Conference Optimizer Breakfast Session – Monday, hosted by Gary Case. Start the Conference with this Optimizer Breakfast Session and hear what Gary recommends you should check out in this week’s Pink20 program: the most interesting new topics; speakers with the most relatable and inspiring stories; and any other personal recommendations your host feels are must-attend sessions.
- Exclusive Platinum Pass Ask-the-Expert Lunch Sessions – grab your lunch each day and head straight into an Ask-the-Expert Lunch Session where you can pick the brain of one of Pink’s top consultants. Ask whatever you like and don’t take “it depends” for an answer! Who said, “there’s no such thing as a free lunch”? Well we have free consulting over lunch – not a bad combination!
- Monday’s Lunch Session hosted by Jack Probst.
- Tuesday’s Lunch Session hosted by Troy DuMoulin.
Register a team of 3 or more and all attendees get 25% off:
- Registrations must be made at the same time.
- Available any time until the event start date.
- No refunds. Credit can be applied to any Pink product or service until December 31, 2020.
- Substitution to another member from your organisation can be made at any time.
- Special offers and promotions cannot be combined.
- To register a team, call 011 656 0020 or email email@example.com
Pink20 will be hosted at the beautiful Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas!
We have negotiated preferential rates for Pink20 customers. These rates are lower than the prevailing rates available to the general public – so get in touch with us to get the best deal on your accommodations. Contact us at 011 656 0020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save 10% – Combo Discounts for Pre-Conference & Post-Conference Certification Courses
Take advantage of our “combo” discount! Attend Pink20 AND a pre or post conference workshop and save 10% on the course.
Contact us for more info on this offer, call 011 656 0020 or email email@example.com