- Understanding how to use PRINCE2 to control and manage the lifecycle of a project through Initiating to completion.
- Understand Quality, Risk, Roles and responsibility and control elements within a Project
- Learn the value of plans and Business Case and how to create them.
Anyone involved in Projects that wants to become certified in PRINCE2
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Projects Administrators
No Pre-requisites for the Foundation course. Foundation level is required for the Practitioner level.
- PRINCE2 Study Guide
- Official PRINCE2 (2017) manual
- Preparation exams (Foundation and Practitioner)
- The closed-book,
- 60-minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- 150-minute exam (2.5hrs) duration
- 68 questions
- 38/68 required to pass = 55% pass mark
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.