Upon successful completion of the Service Catalogue Specialist course, you will be able to:
- Explain essential terms for a service catalogue
- Articulate the three drivers behind the need for a service catalogue and how they relate to the bigger picture
- Define and structure services
- Identify the factors in designing and organising the service catalogue
- Articulate the key roles for a successful service catalogue
- Explain how the service catalogue enables various office processes
- List the various technology options available to create, implement, and maintain the service catalogue
- Identify service catalogue success factors and metrics
This certification course is for individuals who are responsible for defining, creating, implementing, and managing the ongoing processes of a service catalogue.
There is no prerequisite for this course.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the Service Catalogue Specialist certificate:
- The exam is one hour in length and is a multiple-choice, closed book exam.
- You will receive an exam voucher for the web-based exam, to be scheduled following the course.
- Upon the successful attainment of the certification, 12 PDUs will be awarded.
- Professional Designations
- Self-Paced Online: Learn at your own pace from your computer, anywhere at anytime.