- Roles and responsibilities – learn about everything you need to know about being an efficient and effective service desk analyst and the key concepts required to deliver effective support
- Relationship management – discover the importance of team work, customer relationships and cultural awareness, best practice customer service, dealing effectively with difficult situations and teamwork
- Effective communication skills and competencies – identify and develop the core competencies of communication required on the service desk
- Problem solving – examine the process and practice the techniques
- Effective rapport and conflict management skills – learn how to deal successfully with a variety of people and situations, including the difficult ones
- Effective processes management – establish the need for processes and procedures for call handling and how to create high-quality documentation
- IT Service Management (based on the ITIL® Framework) – learn about the role of the service desk in the incident management process such as best practice procedures for escalations, problem, change and IT service continuity management, effective knowledge and service level management, IT security
- Quality assurance activities – review the importance of quality processes, customer satisfaction surveys and the benefits of metrics
- Tools and technologies – gain an insight in to the basics of PBX, ACD and IP telephony, CTI, self-service and self-healing technology
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the SDI® Certificate: Support Analyst.
- A 60-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course.
- It consists of 60 multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course.
- A passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate.
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Virtual Classroom: Instructor Led Online classes are delivered online by one of our Pink Elephant trainers via the WebEx platform – for more info, click here.