- 6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 15 hours
- Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000
- Module 2: Service management system general requirements
- Module 3: Service delivery and relationship processes
- Module 4: Design, transition, control and resolution processes
- Module 5: Audits
- Module 6: Exam preparation
- Includes free eBook: ISO/IEC 20000:2011 A Pocket Guide
The training Online Courses is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
People who are working in an organisation that is using service management guidance (like ITIL) to deliver its services. Would also be suitable for students who have studied ITIL or COBIT 5 although this is not a requirement
None. Candidates much have completed the ISO/IEC Foundation Course. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting higher level training in ISO/IEC 20000
Our qualifications are accredited by Loyalist Exams, through the TÜV SÜD scheme
- Self-Paced Online: Take the course at any time on your web browser at your own pace.
- Public (Open Enrolment): Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located at our premises in Woodmead, with our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site): Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.